At LogicMelon we have made the process of recruiting and managing candidates easier for over 11 years. Nowadays our system processes around 2 million candidate applications every month and works for some of the largest recruiters in the UK. Chances are if you’ve applied for a job in the last month you are already in our system.
Helping organisations to find the right recruitment solutions for their hiring needs is extremely important to us, and our Customer Success team plays a crucial role in this. Whether you’re supporting our sales teams in winning new business, helping on-board new clients, or account managing and assisting a number of current customers with queries, you’ll benefit from great support, training, advice and ongoing professional development.
With year on year growth of more than 50% we are looking to grow our Customer Success team with a recruit who would be joining an all-round talented and entertaining team based in our Cambridgeshire office, with flexible remote working offered for this role. You’ll be working hard to establish great customer relationships across your specific territory. So, if you enjoy helping people and have a consultative approach, you could call LogicMelon your new home! The purpose of the Client Success Manager is to provide support and service, both internally and externally, and deal with incoming enquiries and provide necessary support to your client base.
In order to succeed as a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming enquiries from clients, providing excellent levels of service support (telephone, ticket system, emails, screen share)
- Setting up new client accounts, taking them from the post-sign stage to roll out
- Client calls in line with their development requirements (typically at onboarding stage)
- Training clients on new accounts and products
- Quarterly account reviews and calls to designated client base
- Providing support to our media department in regards to the allocation of media purchased
- Regular meetings with designated Business Development Executives
The ideal requirements are:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Confident and capable self-starter
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of multi-tasking and effectively prioritising workload
- The ability to work both within a team and independently
- Previous experience of Hubspot or working in a technical background advantageous but not required
- Driving licence required
- Company benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare (after 6 months)
- Client Success commission scheme (after 6 months)
- Birthday day off
- 20 days annual leave + an extra day accrued for every year up to 5 years
- Flexi WFH policy (post probational period)
- LogicMelon provide full on-site training on systems and products.
Hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Salary: 20-22K + bonus scheme
Location: Office based but part remote option available (post probation)