British Forces Resettlement Services (BFRS) is a Social Enterprise created to help the Armed Forces Community with their transition into Civilian life.
We know that your resettlement is more than just the brief time around you leaving the services, and that it isn’t just personnel from the regular forces who are affected. This is why our services are open to service leavers, reserve forces, veterans, civilian MOD employees, as well as partners and families, and it doesn’t matter how long, or how long ago, you served.
Our main aim is to bring the Forces Community together with employers and training providers who recognise their unique skill sets, as well as support services who can help them further.
This is achieved through two main channels:
- Career Events – BFRS holds events throughout the UK which bring the Forces Community together with employers, training providers and support services.
- BFRS website – Our members have access to our online Jobs and Courses Boards, bringing together vacancies and training opportunities from a wide array of companies looking to make use of the skills of the Forces Community. All members also have a customisable job seekers profile.
We are not part of the MoD or CTP, but work alongside both, and have strong connections within the Military. You can make use of our services at the same time as others, or if you’re not eligible for assistance from CTP.
Benefits of working with BFRS
- Receive your own company profile page on the BFRS Company Directory on the BFRS website with your own corporate branding, company description and link through to your website. As well as a BFRS Partner/Supporter/Recruiter badge to promote your support of the Armed Forces Community
- Submit job and course posts to the online jobs and courses directory on the BFRS website
- Search for candidates on the BFRS website based on their career preferences set in their Job Seeker Profiles, as well as download and access candidate CV’s (Dependant on your package with BFRS)
- A virtual booth on BFRS’ Virtual Platform – giving you access to online virtual events which are available to all members on the BFRS website
- Your logo on the scrolling banner that appears at the bottom of each page of the BFRS website
- Unlimited posts about your company on the BFRS website, as well as promotions via all social media platforms that we work from
Contact name: Sominic Hamberg
Contact phone: 02476 939928
Contact email: Dominic.email@example.com