Business Development Executive – SaaS HR Tech Sales
- Full time, Permanent, Remote or Office Based Flexibility
- Office in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
- Competitive package – Salary plus uncapped commission
At LogicMelon we have made the process of recruiting and managing candidates easier for over 11 years. Nowadays our system processes around 2 million candidate applications every month and works for some of the largest recruiters in the UK. Chances are if you’ve applied for a job in the last month, you have already used our system.
Every day we work hard to ensure we have an honest, open, diverse, and inclusive culture. This means we believe in the power of the team, and we actively encourage everyone to contribute their views and ideas, we operate flexibly with a focus on results rather than hours worked and strive to create an environment that promotes continued personal and professional development.
Helping organisations to find the right recruitment solutions for their hiring needs is extremely important to us, and our sales team plays a crucial role in this. Whether you’re working on new business sourcing exciting new clients, or account managing a number of current customers, you’ll benefit from the uncapped commission, monthly awards for top-performers, and ongoing professional development.
With year on year growth of more than 50% we are looking to grow our agency sales team with a recruit who would be joining an all-round talented and entertaining team based in our Cambridgeshire office, with flexible remote working offered for this role. You’ll be working hard to establish a network of Recruitment Agency clients across your specific territory. So, if you’re a true business developer with an outstanding consultative approach, you could call LogicMelon your new home!
Here’s what we need:
- Business Development Executive eager to take on a new and exciting challenge
- A confident self-starter happy to come in and source new clients and develop new business opportunities with target organisations
- Your day-to-day will be a mix of managing existing client needs, prospecting new clients, delivering individual proposals, and working with the sales management team to pitch and close deals
- We only bring on board team players with a keen aim to share their expertise and develop alongside colleagues and a drive to consistently achieve their own monthly targets
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2-3 years demonstrable experience and success in a fast-paced B2B selling environment
- You will need to build a strong, in-depth product knowledge to help clients to understand how the features and benefits of our products and services meet their needs
- Be a confident and capable communicator both internally and externally
- Happy to represent LogicMelon at Events, Live and Virtual, throughout the year
- Self-motivated, able to take the initiative and think on your feet
- An understanding of the UK recruitment sector (Desirable but not required)
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks
A competitive base salary is negotiable dependent upon experience, we operate a fantastic uncapped commission scheme (£33-38K base) with renewal commission on previous year’s sales.
So, if you’re a resident in the UK, you’ve got the drive and motivation to succeed then we want to talk to you!