LogicMelon is looking for a talented individual to join our team of developers!
Our team is responsible for maintaining, releasing and evolving our global multi posting software for the recruitment industry, harnessing ASP.NET MVC framework for our product suite. As part of the team you would be comfortable working at any tier of the product, from database and infrastructure to front end.
We integrate with other systems frequently where you would also be responsible for consulting with external development teams to provide integration solutions. In addition, we’re constantly looking at ways to improve our delivery and helping drive process as well as analysing infrastructure, identifying 3rd party solutions, which you would be central to.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To answer development tickets as a point of last resort.
- To create new complex functionality for the Logic Melon suite of applications.
- To mentor the trainee and junior developers.
- To manage and peer review changes to the Logic Melon suite of applications via GitHub.
- To produce company satisfactory code output through unit testing, functional testing and performance testing, identifying impact areas and addressing them.
- To understand business analytics, generating technical and functional specifications where required.
- To enhance company and department process ensuring it is understood and followed by other employees.
- To initiate software integrations and act as a first point of contact for both the consultation and implementation.
- To both perform software releases and enhance release process.
- To offer internal and external assistance as a subject matter expert.
- To identify and showcase new technology for potential software enhancement opportunities.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 / 2019
- Understanding of ASP.Net MVC Framework
- API frameworks
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Kendo UI
- Tortoise SVN
- Visual Basic (VB)