LogicMelon is looking for a talented individual to join our team of developers!
Our team is responsible for maintaining, releasing and evolving our global multiposting software for the recruitment industry, harnessing ASP.NET MVC framework for our product suite. As part of the team, you would be comfortable working at any tier of the product, from database and infrastructure to front end
Our product base is diverse in deployment, language and features. You will be challenged daily, understanding technical process flow and retaining knowledge on our product base, while working in two-week sprints addressing issues, defect and enhancement in nature.
We frequently integrate with other systems where you would also be responsible for consulting with external development teams to provide integration solutions. In addition, we’re constantly looking at ways to improve our delivery and help drive process, as well as analysing infrastructure and identifying third party solutions, to which you would be central.
This role is based remotely. However, we would encourage applications from locations that remain within a reasonable distance from our main office in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire in order for you to be available to travel and meet the team a few times a year. If your preference is an office environment, and you reside within a commutable distance of our main office, then this is also an option.
In order to be considered, applicants should have at least two years’ experience in software development
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To answer development tickets as a point of last resort.
- To create new functionality for the LogicMelon suite of applications.
- To mentor other members of the department in areas where skill sharing is required.
- To manage and peer review changes to the LogicMelon suite of applications via GitHub.
- To produce company satisfactory code output through unit testing, functional testing and performance testing, identifying impact areas and addressing them.
- To produce and manage documentation of implementations, where required.
- To follow company and department process ensuring it is understood and followed by other employees.
- To both perform software releases and enhance release process.
- To offer internal and external assistance as a subject matter expert.
- To identify and showcase new technology for potential software enhancement opportunities.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a software development role
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 / 2019
- Understanding of ASP.Net MVC Framework
- API frameworks
- SOAP (XML / JSON)
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Kendo UI
- Visual Basic (VB)
- Agile scrum methodology
Salary: £42,000 – £45,000/annum + Medical
Location: United Kingdom — England — East of England — Cambridgeshire — Cambridge
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 27 September 2021