Business Development Executive Full time, permanent, basic salary between £28-£33k depending on experience, plus uncapped commission
LogicMelon’s intelligent recruitment SaaS software has been making the process of recruiting and managing candidates easier for over 14 years. Nowadays our SaaS software supports over 600 clients, processes around 4 million candidate applications every month and for some of the largest recruiters in the UK too. Chances are if you’ve applied for a job in the last month, you’ve already seen LogicMelon working in the background for our clients!
With year-on-year growth of 40% we have a key role available in our Recruitment Agency sales team in 2023. Our newest recruit would be joining an established and talented team in the LogicMelon Families Cambridgeshire office. You’ll be working hard to develop and grow our network of Recruitment Agency clients in the London area so, if business development is your thing and you can demonstrate an outstanding consultative approach, LogicMelon would love to talk with you!
Here’s what we need:
- A Business Developer eager to take on a new and exciting challenge.
- A confident self-starter happy to come and identify, communicate and develop new business opportunities.
- Happy to represent LogicMelon at Events and Meetings throughout the year.
- Your day-to-day will be a mix of managing existing client needs, prospecting new clients, delivering individual proposals and working with the sales management team to pitch and close deals.
- We only bring on board team players with a keen aim to share their expertise and develop alongside colleagues.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Must have 1-2 years demonstrable experience and success in a fast-paced SaaS B2B selling environment or 360 Recruiter looking for a change.
- Confident and capable communicator both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated, able to take the initiative and think on your feet.
- An understanding of the UK recruitment sector (Desirable but not required).
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks.
Here’s what we offer in return:
- An opportunity to be a part of a successful sales team in an incredibly stable UK business that has amassed over 600 clients in the last 14 years.
- An excellent opportunity to earn in a competitive but nurturing sales environment.
- A close-knit team environment where success is built on working together.
- An uncapped commission scheme with renewal commission on previous year’s sales.
- You will receive some inbound leads off the back of a strong marketing strategy.
- 25 annual days holiday plus Birthday, Bank Holidays and one extra day for every full year of service.
- Negotiable salary dependent upon experience.
So, if you’re a UK resident Sales Professional or a 360 Recruiter looking for a change and you’ve got the drive and motivation to succeed then we want to talk to you!