Top 15 Diversity Job Boards
A diversity job board is a job site that aims to attract numerous job seekers from various backgrounds. Many companies around the world believe that a diverse workforce is a top priority.
What Is a Diversity Job Board?
A diversity job board is a recruitment method that seeks to attract people from different backgrounds and ethnicities. Having an inclusive workforce and culture can have many benefits for your organisation.
Why Should You Use a Diversity Job Board?
A diversity job board can help you attract job seekers from underrepresented communities that may be overlooked in certain industries. A diversified job board can be targeted people from a wide range of backgrounds, including LGBTQIA+, African American, Asian, Latinx, and Indigenous people. These candidates may also be looking to work for people who share the same values and principles. Working in a place with the same values, where they are treated with respect, can make them more comfortable while also contributing to your organisation.
Steps to Take When Posting a Diversity Job Board
1. Review Current Job Postings
You can adapt the current job posts to match the type of candidates you are looking for. Try changing the language to something that is more inclusive of the communities so that they are represented in a good way.
2. Diversify the Recruitment Channel
Collaborating with people who represent or support marginalised and underrepresented communities is an excellent way to diversify your recruitment channel.
3. Educate Recruiters
Educate your recruiting and hiring managers on finding and managing talent from different backgrounds and ethnicities. Biased recruiting and hiring managers may exclude candidates who possess the talent but come from different backgrounds. To avoid this, have a hiring team with knowledge about inclusivity and diversity.
The Top 15 Best Diversity Job Boards
Here are the top diversity boards for you to try when looking to recruit people from diverse backgrounds.
Diversity.com is a premier job posting site for black and other underrepresented candidates and can help you find the best candidates from diverse backgrounds. They have been in the business for over 2 decades and are considered by many to be a pioneer in diversity hiring. Diversity.com is 100% black owned.
- You can post a job at any time without restrictions.
- You can hire for single or even multiple locations.
- You can get unlimited access to view job seeker profiles and resumes for free.
It costs 180$ for a standard posting with a time period of 30 days
iHispano can be a great place if you are looking to find suitable candidates from the Latinx community. iHispano is a great place to find potential talent. It is a professional network that aims to be a welcoming network for Latino professionals. They are also a part of The Professional Diversity Network (PDN).
- Get access to over 350,000 monthly new members.
- You can source, qualify, and hire using lead matching software from PDN.
- Recruitment advertising, job posting and recruiting events are all designed to be available under the same roof.
Job postings for iHispano start at 495$ for a period of 60 days.
3. Hispanic/Latino Professionals Association (HLPA)
The HLPA is the authority for employer brands focusing on diversity and inclusion. This is the best place for professionals to find highly-skilled applicants from the Hispanic and Latinx communities.
- You can import from your website to the HLPA job board regularly without hiccups.
- Unlimited additional jobs can be posted.
- You will belong to a network that provides 2-3 million jobs on average to people from the Latinx community.
Job postings for the HLPA job board will cost you 199$ for a time period of 30 days.
WorkplaceDiversity.com offers job boards to find people from diverse backgrounds. They have a portfolio of job sites, which can be helpful for employers. For over 2 decades, WorkplaceDiversity.com has helped recruiters find high-quality talent who come from different backgrounds. They get over 160,000 monthly visitors and over 1 million page views. Hence, WorkplaceDiversity.com is a great place to find the candidates you are looking for.
- Get access to one of the largest diversity job boards.
- Post on multiple sites with just one listing.
Job posting for WorkplaceDiversity.com starts at 200$ for a time period of 60 days.
DiversityJobs.com is excellent for job seekers from the black community, Latinx community, and LGBTQIA+ community. They have been around since the mid-nineties, and have been focused on getting opportunities for people of different colour, gender, race, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Engage with students from colleges and institutions who come from underrepresented communities.
- You can search their resume database to find more ambitious job seekers.
- Host networking events and job fairs.
Job posts for DiversityJobs.com start at 295$ for a period of 30 days.
PowerToFly was founded by Milena Barry and Katherine Zaleski to find and connect with people who have been underrepresented and give them opportunities in different sectors. They are a women-led organisation focused on empowering underrepresented talent from all races, ethnicity, age, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
- Get access to people from over 1 million candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- Get an unlimited number of applicant messaging.
- Upskilling content and summits with industry experts.
7. Career Contessa
Career Contessa is a female-led company that aims to help women be more successful at work. Their platform even offers a 28-day plan to help candidates boost their work performance.
- Post jobs without a long-term commitment.
- Get matched with highly-talented female talent pools.
- Reliable communication and campaign management.
Job postings for Career Contessa start at 100$ for a time period of 30 days.
8. Pink Jobs
The Pink Jobs site was created to help people from the LGBTQIA+ community land good jobs in different industries. It is a portal where employers can find the talent they are looking for all in one place. Employers who value equality and inclusion will find this a bonus to find people who share the same values. Also, all this costs nothing. They are free of cost and easy to use.
- Job listings can be easily re-listed, viewed, and removed.
- Job postings are unlimited and cost nothing.
- Alerts can be set when a desired candidates join.
Job postings for Pink Jobs are free of cost.
Jobboard.lgbt specialises in uplifting people from the LGBTQIA+ community and providing them with opportunities for great jobs. They are an employment network focused on helping employers find highly-skilled candidates from the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Job posts are user-friendly and easy to post.
- The advanced search option helps to efficiently find more candidates.
- A centralised job dashboard provides data all in one place to track your job ads.
Job postings for Jobboard.lgbt start at 149$ for a time period of 30 days.
DiversityJobsMatter has been in the business for over 20 years. They have used their years of talent acquisition experience to provide opportunities for people from underrepresented communities.
- 6000 weekly website visitors, meaning lots of talent available.
- A wide range of pricing options is available for employers to choose from.
Job postings for DiverseJobsMatter start at £500 for a time period of 30 days.
Evenbreak is a non-profit organisation and is a great place to find the disabled Jobseekers. They make their candidates feel safe, as well as make it user-friendly for them to use. All job roles on Evenbreak are posted by employers who believe in inclusivity and diversity.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- Customisable profiles to share your organisation’s culture and inclusivity.
- Affordable prices.
- Dedicated job board for disabled professionals.
Job postings for Evenbreak start at £115.
12. Ethnic Jobsite
Ethnic Jobsite is a job board that primarily focuses on diversity and inclusivity for people from Black, Asian, and minority communities across the UK. This platform offers excellent opportunities to a diverse group of job seekers and helps them find organisations willing to diversify their workforce.
- Primary focus on job seekers from ethnic minorities.
- A wide range of job posting plans for different hiring requirements.
- Job postings are made live in just one hour.
The standard job posting for Ethnic Jobsite starts from £575.
MyDiversity.com has been offering its services to employers who value diversity since 2008. They help attract a wide range of people regardless of their age, gender, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Get job alerts and receive applications straight to your email or website.
- Review and select the best applicants for your company.
- Affordable prices for posting job adverts.
Job postings for MyDiversity.com start from £29 for a period of 14 days.
14. Investing In Women
Investing In Women is a networking job board that helps mothers find flexible jobs that suits their time frame. They offer plenty of opportunities for women who do not have the time to work full time. It helps mothers to find jobs that help them achieve a work-life balance.
- Job posts that are focused primarily on mothers.
- Affordable prices for job adverts.
- Money-back guarantee with an additional free job board slot.
Job postings for Investing In Women start from £197 for a time period of 45 days.
Ex-MilitaryCareers is a website that specialises in helping retired military personnel to find jobs in the civilian world. They are the oldest job board that provides opportunities for ex-military personnel.
- Flexible subscription options.
- Candidate matching capabilities.
- Variety of advertising opportunities.
When you want to diversify your workforce, checking out diversity job boards can be of great help to you. Since they specialise in offering jobs to people from diverse backgrounds. People who search for jobs on these websites think more about inclusivity and how they are treated in a company. Therefore, this is a perfect place for you if you can provide the workspace and culture they need.
Award-winning recruitment software that will find, attract, hire and analyse the way you want to work. At LogicMelon, we have experienced software recruitment marketing specialists to help you build effective recruitment solutions supported by the best customer service you’ll find anywhere!
Cognitive ability tests are used in the recruitment process to evaluate a candidate’s intellectual capabilities, problem-solving skills, and aptitude.
It is essential for organisations to carefully weigh the pros and cons and choose a outsourcing recruitment partner that aligns with specific needs and objectives.
Hiring decisions are more than just the sum of a candidate’s qualifications and experience; they are influenced by decision-making.